Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Beautiful Substantial Leather Band
This is a beautiful leather watch band for my Apple Sport Space Grey. The leather band is very thick and stiff brand new, so I had to bend it around to loosen it up before wearing it. l am using the 1st out of the 7 available band holes for my small 6 1/4" wrist, and the 7th hole will probably fit 8" wrist. My watch looks so much more substantial and luxurious with this band on, and it looks like I spent a pretty penny for it. I'm thrilled that this product was offered to me in exchange for my unbiased review.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Looks Great w/ Apple Watch (Black)
By R. Freeman
Review as of day 1: Great Band.
Received the watch band today. Initial thoughts:
• Feels like a nice quality leather band
• Connector into the watch fits great
• Band is thicker than I expected (which is a good thing)
• Band was a little stiff when it arrived and it is taking a little time and effort to get it to fit well (expected)
• I chose this band because of the black connector and clasp (I have a black steel Apple Watch)
• My wrist is average / small; it fits well
If it lasts it will be well worth the $22 I spent.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. See all 16 customer reviews...
Very nice. But.....
By Amazon Customer
Looks very nice. Seems like good quality leather. Black hardware looks great on my Black Stainless Steel watch. The back buckle seems a little large to me. Also band barely fits around my wrist. I'm on second to last hole. I'm a big guy but not that big. May not fit some larger wrists. I'm 6'4" 250lbs average build. Overall pleased with it and you can't beat the price.